Stolas, my dearest,
Right after my snacks arrived, and I found the most delicious ice cream, Moonfluff, my assistant called. I didn't even have the mood to put the snacks to their places. They just stayed in the plastic bags on the floor, next to my door. But I actually had to pick up the phone, because they wouldn't call, unless it's an emergency.
- Hello Boss. Sorry to bother, but there's a very important client waiting for you here. They didn't have an appointment, but they say it's urgent. Can you please come back to the store?
- Is it Stolas again? Just tell him his suit is not ready yet, but we'll notify him when he can come pick it up. - I didn't want to meet you again. You disturbed my mind enough for today.
- No, it's someone else, so could you please come in?
- Ah, fine. I'll be there in an hour. Offer them some champagne in our fanciest private waiting room, please.
I hung up the call, and went to the closest mirror to check if I should fix any part of my depressed face or outfit. I got some hellish icy gums to chew til I got there, and tried to force myself to smile. I had no idea who those "very important" clients could be, but I tried to hurry there, so I can come back home and continue doing nothing. When In got to the shop, Moonfluff walked me to the private room, and when I stepped in, I saw that big cock, Asmodeus with his little plaything, Fizzarolli. I forced a wide smile on my face and greeted them.
- Hello, my dears. How can I help you two today?
- We're here for that threesome that Daddy mentioned last time he was here. - said Fizzarolli. I froze. I really hoped he was just kidding.
- Fizzy! Behave. - said Asmodeus. - This little jester needs something fancy for our special night out. For today.
- Oh, I see. In that case, I can't promise we'll find a perfect fitting outfit, I hope you both understand that.
- Of course, it will be just us, but I want them to wear some fancy lacy lingerie, and a princess gown, if possible.
I saw Fizzarolli rolling his eyes, but it's always the bigboi who pays. And the one who pays, chooses in my shop. At first, I took Fizzarolli's measurements, to calculate a size, then I went out to find every piece of lingerie and princess gown we had in that size for him to try it on. When I got back, those two were disgustingly making out on my clear white couch. I cleared my throat to let them know, I'm back, but it didn't bother them. They continued making out for a few moments, then Asmodeus turned the little jester towards me to let him go and try on the things I got for him. The moment Fizzy took his first step towards the changing rooms, Asmo slapped his butt, and smirked at him. Gross. In understand, lust ring and all, but at MY fashion store? I left the two lustbirds alone, but told Fizzarolli to let me know if I could help him in any way. I chatted with my assistant until Fizz tried on everything. We decided to close early today, since the big man and the little jester were the only customers in the shop by that time. I told Moonfluff to go home, so they did. When our last customers finally decided, I put everything back on the racks. They chose an emerald green lingerie set with a minty pastel green gown. Ozzie paid, and they left. It always feels weird to be alone in the store at night, so I left as soon as possible. I stepped into the closest pub, for just one drink, but right when I got to the bar, someone hugged my shoulders.
- Order anything you want, old friend, I pay. - I heard that very familiar greedy voice.
- Thank you, Mammon. - I ordered something strong, and Mammon pulled me to a private room, and he started dancing with the private stripper. I told them that I really don't have the mood for that right now, so I wanted to leave. But Mammon stepped in my way and locked the door.
- Look, Andy, you clearly need to get something off your chest. Or at least you have someone to forget, so please stay. I pay for your night with this beautiful lady.
- Mammon... Come on. You didn't know? I'm gay. I'm not interested in any ladies.
- Oooo I see what you're trying to do. You want to see my precious body naked.
- No, Mammon, I'd like to go home.
Mammon just started to undress to the beat of the music, pretending like I asked for it. I did not. As soon as he stepped away from the door, I unlocked it and left the pub. It was a mistake to even go there. I didn't ever bother ordering an other shot, or drink, I just wanted to escape from Mammon. I paced back to my castle as fast as I could. I drank my already melted ice cream with a little rum, and then I went to sleep. I wanted to forget everything I saw today at Saloon Uncensored. Yes, even the famous body of that greedy jester. I saw enough naked jesters for that day. I'd prefer seeing you naked, my darling. But I know I never will, since brother-in-laws don't do that.
Take care, my little hoot.
Love,
Andrealphus ❄️
No comments:
Post a Comment