Sunday, March 6, 2022

Letter No.1

Stolas, my dearest friend,

You were my only one friend with whom I didn't care about my appearance, I didn't care if my makeup was ruined, I just didn't care, as long as you were there with me. But yesterday you told me that our parents want you to marry my sister. That sentence broke my heart. I imagined our future together, but those freaks had to ruin my happiness again, as they've been doing so since my childhood.

After I said congratulations to you two for the engagement that neither of you ever wanted, I had to say I had plans for the night and I had to go. I didn't actually have plans before... I planned to spend the night with you as we did for many years... Either as friends, either as strangers, or lovers if we wanted. But our parents ruined our little secret for ever. I headed off to the nearest bar with the most expensive cranberry bourbon cocktail. I needed something with whiskey in it, but I needed it to be bloody red this time.

The moment I stepped in, the bartender caught my eye and asked if he could start me up with a tequila shot until he made my first drink. I don't know how he knew, but he did. I haven't even ruined my makeup til then, because i'm not the type that cries publicly, just out on the streets. He placed my tequila on the bar the moment i got there. I didn't even sit down for my first shot. I ordered the cocktail, with ice this time, although Stolas, you know, I never ask for ice, since I love to make my own, funny style icecubes. When I drank alone, I always made the icecubes in the form of your gorgeous face. But this time I couldn't. Even the bartender was surprised when he noticed who I am, he asked twice if I'm sure I need him to put ice in my drink.

After my first few drinks, when I started to open up to my bartender, a pig-like imp came up to me and touched my shoulder.

- Can I buy you a drink, Princess? - he asked in a rusty voice, but the smell, Stolee, you can't even imagine that smell. I'm sure he's been drinking for days there, possibly without leaving the bar. I gathered all my self-confidence, and did my best to hide the urge to kill that guy right away. I cleared my throat, found my most feminine, high pitched voice, and said

- Sure, take a seat. - I pointed to the empty barstool by my side. He cleared his throat and turned to my bartender.

- HEY! You servant! Get me a beer, and for this beautiful lady an other one of that fancy cocktail that she's been drinking for an hour now!

The way he was talking to the nicest bartender I've ever met got me cold shivers, not even speaking of misgendering me for the third time now. But you know, a free drink is a free drink, or even a free drink with the benefits of freezing that piggery's tongue to his glass of beer without the ice ever melting. That would probably kill him in a few hours, since he couldn't close his mouth, neither could he hydrate it again. The bartender noticed, and he looked me in the eyes, but I nodded towards him that I've got this, I can deal with that son of a bitch myself. So when that little imp paid for both of our drinks, I poked him so he would leave a generous tip for our bartender, who did his best. After him putting all his money on the bar, he turned to me and tried to kiss me on the lips. But I was faster. I put my ice cold hands on his lips, freezing his lips together forever. He left the bar immediately.

But you know, Stolee, I'm not a monster. And I'm also not mad at you. I'm mad at our parents who can't see their kids' happiness... They only see money, and only want their name to live on. Oh my dear, I hope you can find happiness with my little sister. But you already broke my heart, please don't break hers, or our parents' hearts... That would lead to family wars, but you're the one that knows it exactly.

I hope this letter will never find you, my Love, just enjoy your marriage.

With all my love, 
Andrealphus ❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment