Sunday, March 13, 2022

Letter No.2

Stolas, my dearest,

After that incident at the bar, I felt really bad. I'm not this monster. I've never killed anyone before, and I was never planning to. But the thought of losing you is killing me. My brain decided to not accept bullying from anyone, it doesn't let me be hurt by anyone anymore without consequences - except for you. Technically it was not you who hurt me this bad. It's our royal parents' decisions. But this one includes you too. Trust me, I hate them even more than I could ever hate you. I haven't ever had the best relationship with them. They always just wanted to find a good and wealthy husband for my sister. But what about me? When they found out I'm gay, they excluded me from every family gathering and family decisions... I had no right to speak in that household. I've never told you this, because I never wanted you to feel like any of this was because of our friendship or relationship - whatever you want to call it. We never even decided what we call ourselves. Probably this is why our parents both thought that you're single. But Stolee, I still can't understand... Why did you have to accept their decision? You could've said no. We're not 16 anymore, you can have a word, especially if some decisions about you. Come on, my Dear, didn't you feel anything? Didn't I mean anything to you? Or was I just someone to kill time with? I'm not even sure if I want to know the answers to any of these... These thoughts are just killing me internally anyways.

When the bar was closing, my bartender offered me a ride home, but I refused. I didn't want to go home anymore. My family wouldn't even miss me, they're looking straight through me since I've came out to them... All my wealth has nothing to do with them. I started my own business after finishing school, at first I gave out free fashion advice for those poor imps... They probably told their bosses, who told their bosses, til the most famous demons from all Hell came to me for advice, just to name one of them, Mammon. Mammon is my number one customer, they always pay twice the price. They're greedy, but for fashion, they can't say no. I built my own business with hard work, and this is what I get? My one and only taken away from me? Nevermind, back to the story.

So I never went home since then. I wanted to feel hell's hot breeze blow through me. My body and my heart felt cold and hurt. Even Hell's unbearable temperature couldn't fix this feeling in me. I wanted to find Hell's coldest point, so my new home could match my internal feelings. I climbed the highest mountains of Lucifer's, and I finally found the spot. The Windy Tips. I found a cave there, filled with Hell's unwanted disgusting homeless creatures. I felt sorry for them - for them being homeless, and for them losing that cave, since I wanted it for my royal self. I made igloos for them, one for each family downhill. This way they had new homes, a little closer to town, so they could go and find a workplace for themselves if they wanted to.

I made an ice cage, starting a few kilometers down from the cave, as high as the tip of the mountain. That cage protected my property. I was drunk and tired after climbing up to this huge mountain in my high heeled boots and long, heavy dress, the snow made my fur coat wet, so it got heavy too. I didn't have any plans on making my new home of ice, so for this night I decided to just sleep in that smelly, messy, dark cave that the helluva homeless hillbillies left behind. My first night on the mountaintop was too lonely. You know, my dearest Stolas, I can't get through a day without someone saying a good word to me... So in the morning I decided to visit those creatures downhill and offer them a job... Or at least most of them. After a short casting, I had my team. I've got cleaners, maids, cooks, runners, guards and everyone I could ever need to live as royal as I can. I made them clean up their mess in the cave, then I told the cook to go shopping for food enough for everyone here. I built my own ice palace around that cave, with huge ice parks and gardens, ice crystal stairs and paths to the top and to the cage's entrance. I have never told anyone about this place, Stolee, but you're welcome here any time. Even now, after I found out you're betraying our friendship. I showed the guards a picture of you, so they could let you in any time. After everything looked good on the outside, it was time to do the inside. I made as many guest rooms as many workers I had around the castle, because I definitely wanted some of them to spend the nights there too, for me not to feel that lonely.

The runners went to shop any furniture or equipment that I couldn't make of ice for myself. You even got your own suite, with the most comfortable furniture you could ever imagine. The whole work was done in one day, but I didn't want to go to work for that whole week. I didn't feel mentally strong enough to walk into my store in town, and talk with customers... I called all my clients to get a new appointment, but I put my VIP customers first. They got the closest free appointments, as always, even if that meant that I had to go in on a weekend, or before or after work hours.

I knew there was an important date for me that week too, and that was what kept me thinking. I had no idea if I still wanted to go there after everything that happened, or if I should've completely disappeared after you told me the decision of our parents.

Why am I even writing these letters if I don't ever want you to read them? I'll freeze them into a wall in my castle to make sure noone will ever see them.

Best wishes,

Andrealphus ❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment