Sunday, March 20, 2022

Letter No.3

Stolas, my dearest,

I had a few days to calm down after we talked and I've been thinking... After all, you know Stolee, this is all my fault... My parents probably would never have met you if I didn't bring you home with me. They probably didn't really pay attention to what being gay means... They knew that your family is rich, and that you're one of Hell's demon princes, so you must be the best choice for their precious princess, my sister. But what about me? Is gay marriage illegal in Hell too? Or were they just ashamed of me being related to them? If it's a sin to be gay, I'm in the right place, this is Hell after all. If we were in a telenovela, i'm pretty sure the narrator would just say "Their love could never be"... But you should know this better than me, since you're always watching those soap operas. I only watched them with you so I could be close to you. I never really understood what you liked in those predictably written overdramatized episodes. Our parents must be right. I'm not welcome in Hell either. I'm just a disgrace to the whole family, I never should've been born.

The only soul I've ever met, that could make me forget how my family treated me was you, Stolas. You always knew how to make me smile. You weren't ashamed of me or being around me. We went out for a drink every week, even when we didn't talk about meeting. We always kept ourselves to our original appointment. Every Friday at 7 pm we found each other at that hidden table in the corner of our favourite bar in town, called Mystic Hour Club. We reserved that table for every Friday 7 pm, forever, yet the two of us never talked about meeting there again. We were curious if the other would show up. Of course, there were times when one of us was busy that time, but even then we had our trip to the club to give a letter to the bartender - to give the other in case they'll show up. I loved this set-up. Because you always showed up. When you didn't, you had some urgent business to take care of, but you left me a meaningful love letter every time.

After you told me you'll marry my sister, I didn't want to go to that bar ever again. But I didn't want to let you go yet. So I asked my servants to help me get myself together for the day. My chef brought me an Irish cream coffee, to start the day with some refreshing caffeine with some anti-soberness in it. I made a perfect ball of ice and dropped it into the crystal glass. These folks have only been working for me for a few days, but they knew me already. Alcohol at any time of the day. I need it. The others set me up a helluva hot bubbly bath with my favourite coffee-vanilla scented winter and galaxy themed bath bomb. After those little imps dried my feathers, I chose my neatest royal blue evening gown with the porcelain white rhinestones sewn onto it by hand. Grabbed my freshly cleaned teal furcoat, put my crystal tiara on my head and asked a runner to walk me to the gate of my ice cage. I turned around, thanked them for their service, and told them to tell everyone to go home to their families for the rest of the day. I looked at my mighty palace one more time before leaving. I told the guards that they get extra money if they do the night shift today, without letting anyone close to my castle. I finally left Windy Tips for the first time this week.

I arrived in town a little late, it was 5.13 pm already when I arrived at my shop. Thankfully I was clever enough to only leave one appointment in my calendar for the week, one of my most sympathetic, recurring client, Asmodeus. He ordered a sexy leather outfit for his next show at Ozzie's. Crimson mid-thigh high leather boots, fishnet stockings, a black miniskirt, with a white shirt, crimson jacket and a black bowtie. I also sent his famous show hat to my best cleaner and my assistant made sure everything's ready for today's fitting.

- Andrealphus, may I ask why you're la- Oh, nevermind, you look more stunning than ever. Is it a special occasion tonight? Who are you meeting? - asked Ozzie as soon as he spotted me on the street.

- Not here, Asmodeus, you naughty demon of gossips. - I pushed him into my store, turned on the most beneficial lights and prepared his outfit for him to try on.

- Uuhh, sounds like someone important.

I had no idea what to say to this, because I knew if Ozzie found out about us, half the town would've known in a few hours. I just closed the curtains, so noone can see this majesty change, and gave him the pieces one by one. He tried to maintain the smalltalk, so he could learn some new gossip in town, but I didn't tell him anything about us. When he realised I'm not someone who'd just say their secrets, he closed the topic by telling me how much he loves the outfit, and that I must bring my "date" with me to Ozzie's for the show that night. My dear Stolee, I could never betray you this way, so I kindly refused the offer, and told Ozzie the price of the outfit. He tried to pay me with free tickets for his show - as always, but when I told him I needed real money, he acted resentful, and offered me some of his specialties, starting with a robotic Fizzarolli, but he even offered his services. You know, my Love, the usual, "butt stuff, piss play, bondage"... To which I again had to say no, since a little funtime won't buy me raw material, neither will it buy me precious alcohol.

- Oh, Andy, my darling, I was just kidding. You know, my one and only Fizzyboi wouldn't like me cheating on him in any ways. But I'm sure he'd be more than happy to take part in a threesome with a gorgeous fella like you, if you'd change your mind.

After he finally paid for the outfit and offered a free night for us at Ozzie's again, he finally left and I went to the mirror to fix my face before going to our club. It's a mystery to me why I choose going to that place again. I probably wanted to give you one more chance. I know my dearest Stolee, if you love me truly, you won't be happy to hurt me.

I hope one day I'll be able to recover from this relationship, but for now I feel like I'd finally deserve something good happening to me too.

With all my love,
Andrealphus ❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment